Last Modified: March 16, 2018
Table of Contents
- Accessing the App and Account Security
- Accessing Accounts From the App
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Prohibited Uses
- User Contributions
- Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
- Content Standards
- Copyright Infringement
- Reliance on Information Posted
- Changes to the App
- Information About You and Your Visits to the App
- Other Terms and Conditions
- Social Media Features
- Links to Apps
- Geographic Restrictions
- Disclaimer of Warranties
- Limitation on Liability
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- Limitation on Time to File Claims
- Waiver and Severability
- Entire Agreement
- Your Comments and Concerns
3. Accessing the App and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the App, associated authentication service, and any service or material we provide on or through the App, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if, for any reason, all or any part of the App or authentication through the single sign-on are unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the App, or the entire App, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the App,
- Ensuring the proper setup of your child's device accounts hosting the App.
4. Accessing Accounts From the App
5. Intellectual Property Rights
The App and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by Dynepic, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your smart phone may temporarily store copies of such materials in memory incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the App for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site;
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text, except with prior written consent of Dynepic; or
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
Except as permitted by prior written agreement by Dynepic, you must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the App or any services or materials available through the App.
If you wish to make any use of material on the App other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 'DYNEPIC' name, and all related names, logos, and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of Dynepic or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of Dynepic. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on the App are the trademarks of their respective owners.
7. Prohibited Uses
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries);
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise;
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any "junk mail", "chain letter" or "spam" or any other similar solicitation;
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Dynepic, a Dynepic employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing); or
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the App, or which, as determined by us, may harm Dynepic or users of the App or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the App in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the App, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the App;
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the App for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the App;
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the App or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent;
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the App;
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the App, the server on which the App is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the App;
- Attack the App via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack; or
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the App.
8. User Contributions
The App may contain accounts, portals, personal web pages or profiles, forums, and other interactive features (collectively, "Interactive Services") that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, "post") content or materials (collectively, "User Contributions") on or through the App.
Any User Contribution you post to the App will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the App, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose according to your account settings.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns; and
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not Dynepic, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness.
We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the App.
9. Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion;
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy;
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the App;
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the App. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS DYNEPIC AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY DYNEPIC/ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER DYNEPIC/SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the App, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
10. Content Standards
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable;
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person;
- Be likely to deceive any person;
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act;
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization;
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising; or
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
11. Copyright Infringement
If you believe that any User Contribution or App content violates or infringes upon yours or a third party's intellectual property rights pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), please notify us immediately at email@example.com with all specifics necessary for us to consider and respond to your complaint. You may be asked to provide additional information and follow additional procedures for us to act on your complaint.
12. Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the App is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the App, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
The App includes content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users and third-party licensors. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by Dynepic, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Dynepic. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
13. Changes to the App
We may update the App from time to time to add new features or fix operational issues. These App updates and the priority of updates are at our sole discretion.
14. Information About You and Your Visits to the App
All information we collect on the App is subject to our playPORTAL PP. By using the App, you consent to all actions taken by us with respect to your information in compliance with the playPORTAL PP.
15. Other Terms and Conditions
16. Social Media Features
The App may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites and apps to certain content on the App;
- Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on the App; or
- Cause limited portions of content on the App to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites and apps.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us solely with respect to the content they are displayed with and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you;
- Cause the App or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site;
- Link to any part of the App other than the homepage; or
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
17. Links from the App
If the App contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the App, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
18. Geographic Restrictions
We provide the App for use by residents located in the United States of America. We make no claims that the App or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States of America. Access to the App may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the App from outside North America, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
19. Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the App will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE APP OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE APP OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY APP OR WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE APP, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE APP IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE APP, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE APP IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER DYNEPIC NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH DYNEPIC MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE APP. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER DYNEPIC NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH DYNEPIC REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE APP, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE APP WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE APP OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE APP WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
DYNEPIC HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
20. Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL DYNEPIC, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE APP, ANY APPS OR WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE APP OR SUCH OTHER APPS OR WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE APP OR SUCH OTHER APPS OR WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
22. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
23. Limitation on Time to File Claims
24. Waiver and Severability
25. Entire Agreement
26. Your Comments and Concerns
The App is operated by Dynepic located at: PO Box 297, Folly Beach, SC 29439.
All notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to the copyright agent designated in Section 11 above.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the App should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.