The countdown to I/ITSEC 2022 has officially begun, and we’ve got a few fun things up our sleeves 💪
Given I/ITSEC is the premier DoD modeling, simulation, and training conference of the year, we’ll be onsite all week at booth #1928 providing behind-the-scenes demonstrations of our DX platform, white-labeled for the United States military as MOTAR (Member, Operations, Training, Analysis, Reports), and providing immersive experiences of our VR classroom, MOTAR Hub, and more.
If you’d like to schedule a 1:1 meeting with a Dynepic pro and experience a MOTAR demo, please reach out to Dr. Victoria Claypoole at email@example.com. Spots are limited, so be sure to book right away!
We also have two brand-new presentations this year that you won’t want to miss (no registration needed):
- Thursday, December 1st at 0830 in room W308B, Dynepic Co-founder and CEO, Krissa Watry, is giving a talk on Enabling a Sharing Economy to Accelerate Change in Immersive Training
- Thursday, December 1st at 1030 in room W309AB, Dynepic VP of Partnerships and Growth, Christina Padron, is part of a panel on International Perspectives on Creating and Sustaining Learning Ecosystems in the Wild
And of course, it wouldn’t be very #dynepic of us if we didn’t add in a little extra fun 😉
Once you’ve completed your MOTAR demo onsite, drop your business card into the bowl at booth #1928 for a chance to win the Dynepic giveaway of a brand new Onewheel! (There’s also a separate prize for anyone who posts a photo of the #dynepic Onewheel and tags Dynepic on Instagram or LinkedIn!)
(If you aren’t attending I/ITSEC, you can still participate in this public giveaway! See below for details.)
Dynepic will also be providing complimentary miMOSAs at booth #1928 on Wednesday, Nov. 30 at 12 pm. Everyone is welcome - we’d love to see you there!
See you there! 💪
This is a public contest for one (1) Onewheel Pint. There are two ways to enter from noon EST Monday, 28 November 2022 until noon EST on Thursday, 1 December 2022.
- Complete a MOTAR demo at I/ITSEC 2022 and, drop your business card into the jar at Booth #1928; or
- Catch up on Dynepic’s latest news and announcements here. Once done, correctly answer these two pop-quiz questions and email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org to be entered to win.
- What did attendees of MOTAR Lab 2022 learn to build during the 2-day tutorial?
- Which new capability was added to MOTAR following the recent acquisition of SurrealVR?
Entries outside of the official giveaway timeframe will not be accepted. The winner will be selected by random drawing announced at 12:30 pm EST Thursday, Dec. 1st at I/ITSEC Booth #1928. You do not need to be present to win. The winner will be announced and notified by email if not present. If the winner does not accept, an alternate winner will be randomly selected.
No active Dynepic employees, consultants, subcontractors, or related family or personnel may enter the giveaway either onsite or online. The contest is limited to one entry per person.
Contest winner must be a resident of the USA and 18 years and older.