“The ones who are CRAZY ENOUGH to think that they CAN Change The World, are the ones who DO.” – Steve Jobs
At Dynepic we are looking to hire a few more “crazy” ones to join the team!
Position: Sr. Full-stack Developer
Who We Are:
At Dynepic we accelerate company innovation by providing them turn-key app and training creation and delivery platforms driven by secure, privacy compliant closed user networks. Dynepic’s Xccelerate Platform (DXP) technology is the basis of our self-managed playPORTAL platform and is currently in use by the US Military.
If you’re ready to join a funded, revenue-generating tech startup, and innovate with a team of passionate people, we want to hear from you!
Dynepic is currently based in Charleston, SC and Huntington Beach, CA and we are looking to immediately fill this key position. We will consider remote workers.
By joining our team you will be challenged with leading the DXP development, refining our current products, and helping to scale our offerings.
Scope of work:
- High proficiency with document-oriented databases (MongoDB)
- Proficient with DevOps on Amazon Web Services
- Proficient with Git workflow and CI/CD using Github/Gitlab or similar
- Proficient with Docker and deployment of Docker images (Rancher, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Lead and work with a cross-functional team in developing API architectures
- Will be working on a high availability online platform within a scalable SaaS and PaaS architectures
- Will be developing secure applications driven by platform services
- Will be in a highly collaborative Agile development team
- Manage software development lifecycle from ideation all the way through product release
- Architect and implement complex programming solutions using modern development frameworks
- Troubleshoot and fix bugs as necessary and improve usability
- Detect and fulfill front-end and back-end requirements
- Drive for high-quality execution, technical and operational excellence
What we’re looking for:
- US Citizen with ability to gain security clearance
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- 8+ years development experience
- 3+ years development experience with server side Node.js,
- 3+ years development experience with Bootstrap and Angular 2
- Experience with Electron framework for desktop apps a plus
- Ideal candidate will have some experience working in/with US military, specifically USAF
- Knowledge of data flows and distributed architecture
- Passionate about working with APIs
- Proven experience delivering clean code, maintaining design, user experience strategy-goals and brand requirements throughout the development process
- In depth knowledge of software design, cyber security, and development principles
- Ideal candidate will possess a sharp business sense combined with excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to grow with a startup and make a huge impact
- Some travel required
- Possible telecommute position with core working hours and online collaboration
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Opportunity for Stock Options
Ideal candidate would be located in the Charleston, SC or Orange County, CA, but would consider “perfect fit” candidate within US.
Please send portfolio & resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org