We’re just a few days away from descending on Orlando, Florida for I/ITSEC ‘23, and on top of our annual traditions (hint: miMOSAs are back!) Dynepic has a few surprises wrapped up this year. 😃
Below is your guide to getting involved in all the goodness, as well as a quick MOTAR 101 as a refresher or for those who are new.
We can’t wait to see you there!
- Dynepic’s MOTAR is a platform of platforms for training delivery, analysis, and reporting, and the premier leader in delivering a modular open systems approach (MOSA) and multi-vendor ecosystem to level up US Military training, readiness, and operations.
- Dynepic does NOT create learning and training applications. Our rich ecosystem of today’s cutting-edge vendors takes care of that while we focus on providing a secure backbone infrastructure.
- There are three key services MOTAR provides:
Hub: Discover apps, experiences, lessons, AI, models, and XR building block elements in a central location
Training: Create XR-optimized and multi-modal courses with multi-vendor training content from the Hub, track student skills, and follow along with live learning dashboards.
Studio: Leverage low-code studio tools, API’s, and SDK’s to quickly create and integrate training applications with standardized services and field with rapid ATO tools.
- MOTAR has an Impact Level 4 (IL4) Authority to Operate (ATO) from the United States Air Force, solidifying the secure cloud infrastructure on USAF’s NIPRNet, used for up to Controlled Unclassified (CUI) training.
- So, what’s MOTAR-In-A-Box? MOTAR-In-A-Box (MIAB) allows service members to have the same secure experience and access to MOTAR’s rich ecosystem of training content and applications regardless of connectivity, location, and timezone. No internet? No problem! With MIAB, Airmen can train wherever they are - at a moment’s notice, and even on the frontlines. forward-deployed, austere environment. This includes local, offline, and secure access to multi-modal training content, as well as the ability to locally stream augmented and virtual reality training.
If you’d like to learn more, please visit our website and follow us on LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook!
Big News 📰 We’ll be sharing some exciting news ahead of the event; please stay tuned to our LinkedIn updates so you have the latest!
Be one of the first to book a demo of MOTAR-In-A-Box 🤝 If you’d like to guarantee an onsite 1:1 meeting with a Dynepic pro to experience a demo of MOTAR-In-A-Box and learn how it empowers readiness regardless of location and connectivity, please reach out to Christina Padron at firstname.lastname@example.org. Spots are limited, so be sure to book today!
Add this to your calendar NOW 🗓️ Confused or stuck in the ATO process? You’re not alone. Join us Monday, Nov. 27 at 8:30 a.m. in Room W307B to hear lessons learned and insights into what’s involved in the ATO process, tips and tricks to shorten the process, how to leverage your ATO across the DoD, and more.
The Dynepic booth #1928 is in the center of all the action - you won’t want to miss it!
Onsite Demos 🤯 Run to booth #1928 and be one of the first to experience MOTAR-In-A-Box! Get a hands-on demo with one of our Dynepic pros, and see for yourself how MOTAR is evolving to meet today’s training and readiness needs.
miMOSAs 🥂 Another annual favorite, our miMOSA bar will be back in action (Booth #1928!) at 11 a.m. Wednesday, Nov. 29. We’d love to have you join us for a complimentary drink and to meet some of our team members!
Our Famous Raffle! 🎟️ This year we’ve #LeveledUp and expanded the raffle to include a prize each day, including a GRAND PRIZE on Wednesday! Once you’ve completed your MOTAR demo onsite, take our short quiz to enter your name and contact information into the raffle. (If you aren’t attending I/ITSEC, you can still participate in this public giveaway! See below for details.)
Gov-Only Stakeholder Update 🤝 Specific to our government stakeholders, Dynepic will share a deep dive on what’s new with MOTAR and what’s coming soon. The session is scheduled for 3-5 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 29, and requires pre-registration.
Let the countdown begin! See you there. 💪
GIVEAWAY RULES: This is a public contest for various prizes. There are two ways to enter from noon EST on Monday, 27 November 2023 until noon EST on Thursday, 30 November 2023. Complete a MOTAR demo at I/ITSEC 2023 and complete the short quiz to enter your contact information. Catch up on Dynepic’s latest news and announcements here. Once done, correctly answer these two pop-quiz questions and email your answers to email@example.com to be entered to win. What’s the primary difference between MOTAR and MOTAR-In-A-Box? What does ATO and CUI stand for? Entries outside of the official giveaway timeframe will not be accepted. The winner will be selected by random drawing announced Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday at I/ITSEC Booth #1928. You do not need to be present to win. The winner will be announced and notified by email if absent. An alternate winner will be randomly selected if the winner does not accept. No active Dynepic employees, consultants, subcontractors, or related family or personnel may enter the giveaway either onsite or online. The contest is limited to one entry per person. The contest winner must be a resident of the USA and 18 years and older.